Coupa Announces Product Innovations to Make Global Business Spend Simpler, Safer, and Smarter
"Businesses are facing more complexity and uncertainty than ever, stemming from security and fraud risks, to evolving global compliance regulations, and more," said
AI-Powered Fraud Prevention
New capabilities in the Coupa BSM Platform enable finance teams to focus on preventing fraud – a growing concern of all businesses – before it happens.
- Coupa Spend Guard is now generally available. Spend Guard leverages AI and insights from the Coupa community to analyze employee behaviors across all spend applications and signal areas of risk, empowering businesses to prevent dollars lost to fraud. With Spend Guard, businesses can shift from after-the-fact fraud recovery efforts to real-time fraud prevention across spend transactions.
"Companies simply don't have the bandwidth to manually review every employee and supplier transaction for fraud. Beyond the sheer volume of transactions, it's very difficult to isolate intentional fraud from simple accidents," said
Consumerized Business Spend Management Experiences
New procure-to-pay (P2P) and supplier management enhancements make the employee and supplier user experience simple and friendly while also driving engagement and increasing spend visibility and control.
- Invoice Payments, part of the payment solutions now available with Coupa Pay, enables businesses to manage their money smarter, all within Coupa. Invoice Payments reduces the administrative overhead typically involved in making payments as well as the risk of fraud and error. Customers can pay invoices using their business bank account with support for both domestic and cross-border payments. Invoice Payments is currently available in an early access program.
- Innovations within Coupa Open Buybring an improved,
Staples, Office Depot, Imperial Supplies, and ten other business-to-business suppliers.
- "Alexa, open Coupa." An integration with Amazon Alexa lets businesses use the power of the human voice to manage key spend transactions such as inventory balances, inventory replenishment, or to find item locations.
Global Compliance Controls
New capabilities enable global businesses with even more control to manage new, complex, global, and market-specific compliance requirements.
- Support for
Italy's January 1, 2019mandate on electronic invoicing (e-invoicing) for private businesses as laid out in the "Legge di Bilancio 20181.
- Payment receipt clearance for companies doing business in
- Support for cash advances for employee travel in regions such as
Latin Americaand Asia. Businesses can pre-approve travel budgets and easily reconcile with actual spending through post-travel expense reporting, supporting strategies to deploy global processes while leaving room for local business practices.
1 Legge n. 205/2017, art. 1, commi 909 e 916
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/coupa-announces-product-innovations-to-make-global-business-spend-simpler-safer-and-smarter-300790482.html
Dan Mahoney, 650-485-8506, firstname.lastname@example.org