|View printer-friendly version|
More than 50 speakers to showcase powerful stories of impact in business spend management
Under the theme “To the Power of You,” CEO
Bernshteyn will be followed by CMO Chandar Pattabhiram and SVP of Products Raja Hammoud. Pattabhiram will host a panel of senior executives sharing insights on their vision and the latest trends in the industry. Hammoud will showcase Coupa’s product strategy and illustrate how Coupa’s capability roadmap continues to set the innovation agenda for the industry and deliver Value as a Service.
“Our Inspire theme is all about coming together and getting inspired by transformative BSM leaders who are driving significant impact,” said Bernshteyn. “We look forward to continuing this trend at Inspire’18 in
Following the keynote address, attendees can join more than 25 breakout sessions with customers, including:
- AI Empowered Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Risk – featuring speakers from
DS Smithand Maersk
- Tax and Fraud Compliance in an Uncertain Global Environment – featuring speakers from Airbus, PwC, and KPMG
- Pioneering Digitally Powered Procurement – featuring speaker from
- Massive Global Transformations that Go Beyond Technology – featuring speakers from
Lear Corporation, Unilever, and Zurich Insurance
- How BSM Transforms the Finance Function – featuring speaker from Marketo
Presentations will be also delivered by speakers from AIG, Amadeus, Aon,
Beyond exceptional content, the conference will provide opportunities to mingle with like-minded peers at live product demonstrations, the grand finale Inspire party, as well as customer technical training (for registered customers only).
To learn more about Inspire’18 in